Toyota of Sylacauga VIP Club
What’s included in the Toyota of Sylacauga VIP Club…
- 7 Years of Oil Changes – Maximum of 7 oil changes during the Term of this VIP, must be completed 1 per year or 10,000 miles or manufacturer’s recommended interval. NOTE DIESEL vehicles only qualify for a maximum of 2 oil changes during the Term.
- Tire Rotations
- Free wash and vacuum with every service
- Unlimited Windshield rock chip repair
- 5,000 extra miles at lease end
- 3-day exchange policy – If you are not happy with your car, we will exchange it for another one.
- Loaner Cars for any overnight repairs/service
- Complimentary tire impact road hazard repair (defined as rock, road debris, nail, glass, potholes etc) Does not include wheels of rims.
- $500 off next vehicle purchase
- Shuttle service
- 10% off Parts
- 10% off service
- $100 referral program – If you refer someone and they buy a car you get the money.
This is valued at $2,995.00 and it’s included at no cost to you!
Disclaimers: Windshield rock chip repair is for repairs only, no replacements. To qualify for extra 5,000 miles at lease turn you must purchase your next vehicle at Toyota of Sylacauga at the time of turn in. Complimentary tire repairs are for repairs only, no replacements.
What Is Not Covered
1. Any service not specifically identified in this agreement.
2. Any additional expenses including, but not limited to adjustments, alignments, storage fees, or charges for
Any services that are not specified under the Service Intervals in this agreement.
3. Any services covered by the manufacturer, or insurance company.
4. Any personal expenses that result in loss of time, inconvenience, lodging, meals, or any other consequential
Loss or damage whatsoever.
5. Any service performed without prior authorization.
6. Any mechanical breakdown of Your Vehicle.
7. Any optional upgrades selected during any covered services that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Any service performed by anyone other than a certified technician employed by ISSUING DEALER OR DEALER GROUP. 9. Any other OEM recommended services/repairs that are not covered by terms of this Agreement.
10. Any services completed before/after you are the legal owner of the Vehicle.
11. Any services completed after the term of this Agreement expires or beyond the defined occurrence limits.
12. Hazardous waste disposal charges, battery disposal charges, environmental fees, storage, or freight charges, Adjustments, shop supplies, or core charges.
13. Any invoice presented to Us for payment in which the Services were not performed as described at the time of Authorization.
14. Any claim, in which Your Vehicle’s odometer has been altered, disconnected, or is inoperable. If the odometer becomes inoperable during the term of this Agreement, You must immediately notify us and within 15 days of
The odometer becoming inoperable provide documentation proving that the odometer has been repaired.
Diesels eligible for 2 oil changes only
The following vehicles are excluded:
ACURA, ALFA ROMEO, ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENTLEY, BMW, BUGATTI, CADILLAC, FERRARI, INFINITI, JAGUAR, LAMBORGHINI, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MERCEDES-BENZ, MCLAREN AUTOMOTIVE, MINI, PORSCHE, ROLLS-ROYCE, SUBARU, VOLKSWAGEN, and VOLVO